The AMB Hygiene Total Capability Advantage
Our hygiene products, systems & expertise allow our customers to meet their food safety and hygiene needs with programmes to implement the right solution.
Total Hygiene Management & Control
Our specially formulated detergents, sanitisers and disinfectants for all the markets we serve, together with hygiene solutions tailored to individual customer needs ensures that we can offer:
- solutions that will improve cleaning standards and control costs.
- improve C&S performance and at the same time add value.
We can ‘tailor-make’ and install dispensing & dosing systems to meet the specific job in hand, aimed at hygiene improvement, maximising the use of our products and reducing cleaning cost.
Engineering solutions quite often play an important role when maximising C&S. Recommending the correct products together with equipment and dosing systems is paramount to all good hygiene management programmes. We are able to help.
- Pumping solutions
- Chemical dosing systems
- Open plant cleaning
- Foam systems
- Bulk storage tanks & ring mains
- Conductivity control equipment
- CIP systems
- Engineering services
Depending on requirements Technical Service personnel can be available seven days a week in case of emergency or special requests.
Our technical service support team are always on hand to offer their ‘hands-on’ technical experience and in-depth food & beverage industry knowledge.
They are able to help with:
- Product Health & Safety & COSHH
- Product application & cleaning queries
- Product quality & testing
- Regulatory issues e.g. CLP & CHIP labelling regulations, REACH & BPR
- Open plant & foam cleaning issues
We can provide training – standard or ‘tailored’ according to customer needs.
Training support & support
Training programmes available include:
- Safe handling of chemicals & COSHH
- Detergents & cleaning
- CIP (Cleaning-in-Place)
- OPC (Open Plant Cleaning)
- Hygiene training
- Hand washing
- Tray & utensil washing
- Factory auditing
- Management/operation of wash rooms