Food Factory Hygiene
Professional Outsourcing Specialists
Meeting customer demands - our existing customer base offers us the important interface with the major food retailer’s hygiene systems and auditors. We know the hygiene standards they are looking for us to deliver.
- Good Manufacturing Practice - built on our extensive knowledge & ‘hands-on’ experience managing various food manufacturing sites, we know and understand food production.
- BRC audit compliance - BRC auditors consider our systems and support services to be fully compliant.
- Product Quality - where there are microbiological issues or quality concerns we work closely with our clients technical staff and exchange audit findings and hygiene solutions.
- Risk Assessments, Safe Working Methods & Cleaning Instructions - we provide fully documented hygiene manuals which apart from including all necessary cleaning instruction cards (CICs), also includes reporting and training.
- Dedicated hygiene management - allowing you to focus on production demands.
- Assured standards - with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Implementation team - to ensure smooth transition from existing to new systems.
- Hygiene manuals - ensuring full site compliance.
- Latest technology - products, equipment & systems to maximise productivity.
- Technical support – including audits & troubleshooting to resolve quality issues.
- TUPE transfer - to retain the skills & experience of existing staff.
Periodic ‘Deep Cleaning’
Food Production Areas & Processing Equipment
Our specialist knowledge allows us to develop products and programmes designed to effectively ‘deep clean’ processing lines and equipment and achieve the desired C&S result.
Services provided include:
- Fryer ‘boil-outs’: continuous & kettle fryers build up carbonised & polymerised oil deposits over time which affects the operating efficiency and so this accumulation needs to be removed effectively to prevent the risk of fire. Outsourcing this particularly difficult & time consuming ‘boil-out’ procedure allows the ‘in-house’ hygiene staff to focus their efforts on other important
- Processing equipment ‘deep cleaning’: with certain processing lines only ‘shutting down’ infrequently, mainly for engineering maintenance, then our highly experienced teams are capable of working to exacting standards at flexible times thus avoiding unnecessary disruption.
- Kitchen ‘deep’ cleaning: in commercial kitchens, schools, academies & other local authority premises. We are able to offer an effective & regular cleaning regime to help prolong the working life of expensive catering equipment.
- Ventilation cleaning: extraction systems not operating efficiently causes oil & grease to build up more rapidly on all surfaces within the extraction system, creating an additional cleaning need. Apart from causing an increased fire risk, this oil & grease build up also causes unpleasant off- odours. Our team is able to inspect the system and provide a planned regular cleaning programme.
Periodic Environmental Cleaning
Food Production Building Structures
Building structures fabric & environments all require some form of periodic cleaning either for aesthetic or safety reasons. Our products and programmes clean from floor to ceiling and we use specialist access equipment and trained staff to undertake this work safely and to the highest hygiene standard.
We can offer the following bespoke services:
- To undertake periodic cleaning work safely and efficiently with the minimum fuss, allowing your operation to remain compliant with internal or 3rd party audits.
- The cleaning of overhead structures to improve the overall aesthetic appearance of the working environment e.g. ventilation ducting, pipework & supports, air lines and electrical cable trays, etc.
- Routine evaporative chiller unit cleaning and maintenance which utilises AMB’s Chiller Unit Cleaning & Hygiene Programme to ensure hygienic security.